Car Hire in Florence Airport
We're Crazy about Car Hire at Florence Airport
Florence Airport (Peretola) is your gateway to the Italian region of Tuscany. As the second busiest Tuscan airport in terms of passenger traffic, it serves more than 2.5 million passengers a year. Hiring a car to take you around the city of Florence is very easy and cost-effective. You can compare and book the car of your choice from the most popular car hire companies in the world, including Europcar, Hertz, and Avis. Small cars are a great choice for solo travellers, but you can always find a bigger vehicle to accommodate a larger group. Looking for vans, 7 seater minibuses, or campervans? Look no further. Feast your eyes on masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazzale Michelangelo are just few of the places worth visiting. With the right car choice, you will surely enjoy your trip to this beautiful part of the world.
Location: Florence AirportAirport Code: FLR
Crazy Car Hire searches and compares all leading car rental suppliers such as Avis Car Hire Florence Airport and Budget Car Rental, and other well known brands such as Thrifty Car Rental & Europcar to find you the best car rental deals in Italy.
Its not easy finding last minute hire car deals & specials at cheap rates, going from one car rental website to the next, but with Crazy Car Hire there is no need as we present the deals all in 1 simple screen. We might be Crazy but we provide Low Cost Car Hire for most cities throughout the world.
You might know of some these well known Car Hire companies we deal with to get the best deals:
Car Rental Companies
We have a large range of companies in Florence from the biggest names like Avis, Budget and Hertz car hire to smaller European and local Florence car hire brands. Smaller names include B-Rent, Ecovia, Joyrent, Leasys, Locauto, Maggiore, and Optimorent. Larger 9 and 7 seater minivans are popular in Florence giving families and groups the ability to travel together in comfort. Luxury and Premium vehicles are also available whether you're travelling locally or heading to Pisa or La Spezia and beyond.
Why Rent with Us
- No Booking Fees.
- Free Cancellation (conditions apply).
- You will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental at Florence Airport.
- Our large vehicle range includes Compact, Standard, Large, Wagons & Stationwagons, Luxury, SUV & 4WD & 4x4, Minibuses & Vans, Campervans & Motorhomes.
- You could save up to 40 percent on our best price rental cars at Florence Airport.
- Send yourself a free car hire Florence Airport quote.
- Need more information - contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Our Add-on services, including Florence Airport rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups, limosine services and transfers.
- The ability to reserve some cars without a deposit.
One of the main attractions of the city of Florence is its Renaissance art and architectural masterpieces - and this has been recognised by UNESCO by including the city on the World Heritage List in 1982. It is also because of this heritage that Florence has been ranked by Forbes as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
As the capital of the Tuscan region, Florence is very accessible to all types of transport. Their main central station, Firenze Santa Maria Novella (Firenze SMN) is located in the centre of Florence, which is within walking distance to most of the tourist attractions in the city. This train station connects the city to Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples, and other cities in Italy. If you're from the airport, you can reach the train station in just 15 minutes via taxi and 20 minutes via bus. The Volainubus Airport Shuttle costs around Five Euros.
- Florence Airport
- Florence Via Del Gelsomino
- Florence Via Borgognissanti
- Prato Railway Station
- Florence Finiguerra
- Florence Via Forlanini
- Florence Sansovino
- Florence Via Erbosa
- Florence Novoli
- Prato North
- Florence Via Borgo Ognissanti
- Florence S.m.n Railway
- Florence Viale Amendola
Tours & Things to Do in Florence
- Vespa Small Group Day Trip to the Chianti Wine Region
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Florence Segway Tour
- Florence to Pisa Airport Private Transfer
- Olive Oil Tasting in Florence
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Small Group Chianti Wine Region Day Trip from Florence
Within Walking Distance or Closeby
This rental car location is near San Lorenzo's Church, Amerigo Vespucci Airport, and Peretola Airport. The following landmarks are also nearby:
If you would like more information on what is the closest location to your hotel, accommodation or pickup point, please contact our reservations team.