Car Hire in Edinburgh Airport
We're Crazy about Car Hire at Edinburgh Airport!
Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in the UK. The Edinburgh castle sits high above the city of Edinburgh. Pickup car hire from Edinburgh Airport for day trips to Inverness, Glasgow, St Andrews and beyond - you won't be disappointed by the breathtaking Scottish Highlands and remarkable scenery. Edinburgh Airport is where Scotland meets the world. In recent years, it has undergone a series of expansion projects, thereby increasing it's capacity. It currently holds the torch as Scotland’s busiest airport with around 14.3 million passengers in 2018. As one of the top airports in the United Kingdom, Edinburgh Airport is constantly brimming with people from different parts of the world. But transport is never an issue. You can easily find car rental suppliers that will make your Scotland adventure as comfortable and as fulfilling as you have imagined. Whether you are travelling solo, with a friend, or with a big group, finding a car that exactly matches your space requirements won’t be a problem. You can find several choices of cars, vans and minibuses that could fit your entire group. Car rental companies have very flexible terms. They can customise arrangements to help you fulfil that ultimate adventure around Edinburgh or Glasgow or your dream road trip to Loch Lomond, The Devil’s Pulpit, Glencoe, and Kilchurn’s Castle.
Location: Edinburgh AirportAirport Code: EDI
Crazy Car Hire searches and compares all leading car rental suppliers such as Avis Car Hire Edinburgh Airport and Budget Car Rental, and other well known brands such as Thrifty Car Rental & Europcar to find you the best car rental deals in United Kingdom.
Its not easy finding last minute hire car deals & specials at cheap rates, going from one car rental website to the next, but with Crazy Car Hire there is no need as we present the deals all in 1 simple screen. We might be Crazy but we provide Low Cost Car Hire for most cities throughout the world.
You might know of some these well known Car Hire companies we deal with to get the best deals:
Car Rental Companies
Edinburgh Airport has a new combined car rental centre with direct access to the terminal where all rental companies are situated in one place. Follow the signs in the International and Domestic arrivals area for directions. Edinburgh Airport Car Hire companies currently include major brands Alamo, Dollar, Thrifty, Avis, Hertz, Budget, Europcar, Sixt, Enterprise and National. Other local brands include Easirent and Arnold Clark Car & Van.
Why Rent with Us
- No Booking Fees.
- Free Cancellation (conditions apply).
- You will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental at Edinburgh Airport.
- Our large vehicle range includes Compact, Standard, Large, Wagons & Stationwagons, Luxury, SUV & 4WD & 4x4, Minibuses & Vans, Campervans & Motorhomes.
- You could save up to 40 percent on our best price rental cars at Edinburgh Airport.
- Send yourself a free car hire Edinburgh Airport quote.
- Need more information - contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Our Add-on services, including Edinburgh Airport rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups, limosine services and transfers.
- The ability to reserve some cars without a deposit.
Hints & Tips
Lowest Rate Vehicles
The Cheapest Rental Cars in Edinburgh Airport and surrounding areas that our customers are securing are:
|Vehicle||Type||Price per Day||Days|
Some more expensive vehicles for rent within the area at the moment are:
|Vehicle||Type||Price per Day||Days|
|Volkswagen Passat Estate||Estate||£19.81||3|
Our most popular car rentals in this area are:
Volkswagen Caddy Combo Van
Edinburgh Airport has won the “Best European Airport” award for three consecutive years already in ACI Europe’s Best Airport Awards.
You will have a lot of public and private transport options from Edinburgh to any point in Scotland and vice-versa. Travel time from the airport to the city centre is 30 minutes. Bus services are available 24/7 and tram services are available from 06:18 to 22:48 hours with trips to the city centre, financial district, and railway stations. You can also pre-book or just hire a taxi right at the airport car park. For long-distance travels, coaches and trains are available to take you to any point in Scotland or the UK. If you’re looking forward to driving, a number of car rental suppliers are present at the airport.
- Edinburgh Airport
- Edinburgh Train Station
- North Queensferry Railway
- Livingston North Railway
- Livingston South Railway
- Edinburgh Waverley Railway
- Edinburgh West
- Edinburgh Jubilee Road
- Kirknewton Railway
- Kinghorn Railway
- Kingsknowe Railway
- West Calder Railway
- Wester Hailes Railway
- South Gyle Railway
- Slateford Railway
- Uphall Railway
- Edinburgh -west
Map Showing Location of Car Rental Centre
Tours & Things to Do in Edinburgh
- 5-Day Highland Explorer and Isle of Skye Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- 5-Day Iona, Mull and the Isle of Skye Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Skip the Line: The Edinburgh Dungeon
- 2-Day Loch Ness and Inverness Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- The Royal Yacht Britannia
- 3-Day Isle of Skye Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Murder and Mystery Walking Tour of Edinburgh
Within Walking Distance or Closeby
This rental car location is near Turnhouse Airport (750m).
If you would like more information on what is the closest location to your hotel, accommodation or pickup point, please contact our reservations team.