Car Hire in Rome Airport Ciampino
We're Crazy about Car Hire at Rome Airport Ciampino!
Amo l'Italia! Let's face it, Italians do it better! Designer clothing, delicious food & wine, and intricate sports car engineering. It's all about lifestyle and living life in Rome. Make the most of your holiday in Rome with a Car Rental from Ciampino Airport. We have a large range of vehicles for rent in Rome from our long list of suppliers - both international brands and local Rome hire car suppliers. Make the holiday more memorable in a when you upgrade to a Sports or Luxury Car, after all - When in Rome! CIA airport or Rome-Ciampino International Airport is the second most important airport in Rome next to Leonardo da Vinci. It mostly serves low-cost airlines such as Ryanair and some private and recreational carriers. As the 10th busiest airport in Italy, CIA sees a lot of traffic. However, getting around should not be an issue with the availability of major car hire companies in the city - Sixt, Advantage, Alamo, Europcar, Avis, you name it. These companies offer a wide range of vehicle sizes to match your budget and space requirements. If you're planning to go on a long drive, you can register additional drivers from your group so you will have time to relax and enjoy the wonderful Roman landscape. You will surely appreciate your vacation when you see famous attractions like the Trevi Fountain, Trastevere, Circus Maximus, Capitoline Museums, St. Angelo Bridge, Fiumi Fountain, and Tiber Island.
Location: Rome Airport CiampinoAirport Code: CIA
Crazy Car Hire searches and compares all leading car rental suppliers such as Avis Car Hire Rome Airport Ciampino and Budget Car Rental, and other well known brands such as Thrifty Car Rental & Europcar to find you the best car rental deals in Italy.
Its not easy finding last minute hire car deals & specials at cheap rates, going from one car rental website to the next, but with Crazy Car Hire there is no need as we present the deals all in 1 simple screen. We might be Crazy but we provide Low Cost Car Hire for most cities throughout the world.
You might know of some these well known Car Hire companies we deal with to get the best deals:
Car Rental Companies
Ciampino Airport is serviced by a long list of car hire suppliers including all the big brands such as Hertz, Avis, Budget and Enterprise. Other smaller brands include Locauto, Leasys, Joyrent, Maggiore, Centauro, Ecovia, Greenmotion, and Target rent.
Why Rent with Us
- No Booking Fees.
- Free Cancellation (conditions apply).
- You will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental at Rome Airport Ciampino.
- Our large vehicle range includes Compact, Standard, Large, Wagons & Stationwagons, Luxury, SUV & 4WD & 4x4, Minibuses & Vans, Campervans & Motorhomes.
- You could save up to 40 percent on our best price rental cars at Rome Airport Ciampino.
- Send yourself a free car hire Rome Airport Ciampino quote.
- Need more information - contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Our Add-on services, including Rome Airport Ciampino rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups, limosine services and transfers.
- The ability to reserve some cars without a deposit.
Hints & Tips
Did you know that aside from being a commercial and civilian airport, Ciampino Airport is also a military airport? It houses a fleet of Bombardier 415 aircrafts which are used for aerial firefighting or combating wildfires. It is also aptly named after the Italian airship pilot, G.B. Pastine.
The most comfortable way for visitors to travel to and from the airport is via taxi or rental car since these can take you directly to your hotel door, luggage and all. But if you're opting for public transport, local bus is the only transport option you can take from the airport. These buses leave every 30 minutes for Ciampino Railway Station. Once you reach the train station, you can book for a ride to Rome Termini station, which is located at the city centre.
- Rome Airport Ciampino
- Rome Piazza Francesco Vicona
- Rome Vatican State Via Cipro
- Rome Via Casilina
- Rome Via Lombardia
- Rome Sheraton Via Del Pattinaggio
- Rome Villa Borghese
- Rome Via Tiburtina
- Rome Via Po
- Rome Via Aosta
- Rome Train Station
- Ostia Lido
- Rome Via Appio
- Rome Sheraton
- Rome Via Giolitti
- Rome Via Aurelia
- Rome Via Tirreno North-east
Tours & Things to Do in Rome
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Ancient Ostia Small Group Day Trip from Rome
- Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Private Viewing of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Segway Tour
- Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour